1960s Parisian Lace Ruffle Hourglass Cocktail Dress w/ Matching Capelet by “Sillouetta Paris” - Wear It 5 Ways!
Oh la la! C’est magnifique! This piece is so incredibly cool, it is literally five dresses in one! Original 1960s inky black stretch jersey with lace ruffles hourglass cocktail dress with matching capelet that can be worn so many ways! Made in France by “Silhouetta Paris!” Oui oui…
- The dress is comprised of two layers, both layers have separate metal zippers in the back with hook and eye closures
- Double spaghetti straps that join at the tops of the shoulders
- Stretchy knit jersey material with the lace sewn in rows on top
- Total hourglass curve hugging silhouette with a back kick pleat
- The top of the capelet is lined in elastic
- Please see photos to see all the different ways you can wear the capelet
- Extremely well-made and high end
Materials: Knit jersey, lace ruffles
Label: “Silhouetta Paris”
Size: Medium. Accommodates a 34/36 inch bust, a 27-30 inch waist, 38-42 inch hip, and 48 inches total length.