1960s "Pauline Trigere" Linen Nautical Inspired Maxi Dress with Halter Sailor Bib Collar & Plunging Neckline
A guaranteed head-turner, no doubt.
Original 1960s deep midnight blue heavy linen, beautifully tailored maxi dress by designer "Pauline Trigere!" Nautical sailor inspired bib collar on the halter neckline. Ahoy matey, indeed!
- Bodice is lined in linen
- Skirt is fully lined in midnight blue silk by hand
- Structural boning in the bodice
- Buttons up the entire front with brass metal buttons
- Deep plunging halter neckline, works nicely for a lot of bust sizes
- Princess seamed front bodice with built in structural boning on the sides
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Full maxi skirt with hidden hip pockets
Label: "Pauline Trigere"
Materials: Linen, silk lining
Size: Small to medium with a 34 inch bust, 26/27 inch waist, free hips, and 60 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.