1960s "Tachi Castillo" Hand Made Cotton & Lace Mexican Peasant Blouse / Huge Lantern Sleeves
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
I absolutely love this piece! A true wardrobe staple, this handmade 1970s Mexican designer “Tachi Castillo” pin tuck pleated white cotton blouse with lace detailing!
- Buttons up the entire front with white Lucite Buttons, a hidden snap at the neckline
- Pin tuck stitch pleated throughout
- See-through floral lace detailing throughout and around the collar and cuffs
- Huge balloon sleeves with fitted cuffs that have Lucite buttons
- Darted in the midsection for a feminine fit
Label: "Tachi Castillo - Made in Mexico"
Materials: Cotton, lace
Size: Medium. Accomodating a 36/37 inch bust and 25.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.