1970s "Alberto Makali" Cropped & Fitted Tuxedo Jacket w/ Tails
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The female tuxedo. A classic boss Butch Wax Babe look.
Original 1970s inky black wool perfectly cropped and fitted female tuxedo jacket with tails by designer "Alberto Makali!"
- Fully lined in black satin
- Closes up the front with hidden hooks and eyes
- Structured shoulders
- Silk large collar and large cuffs
- Faceted black lucite buttons on both sides of the front and up the cuffs
- Double princess seamed in the front for a very wasp waist fit
- Curved princess seams in the back leading into the long tails
- Perfect with a pencil skirt, cigarette pants, dress shorts, you name it
Label: "Alberto Makali - New York, Paris, Rome"
Materials: Wool, satin lining
Size: Medium with a 36 inch bust, 28-30 inch waist, and 16 inches total length in the front / 44 inches total length in the back with tails.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.