1970s Designer "Boutique Donald Brooks" Ruched Jersey Halter Gown with Belt
From the glamorous disco era, an absolutely seductive slinky piece that feels sooo good on your skin! Studio 54 ready!
Original 1970s designer "Boutique Donald Brooks" lipstick red rayon jersey halter maxi gown with matching belt. Very 1930s inspired in many ways.
- Back hidden zipper
- Halter neckline closes behind the neck with a fabric covered button / loophole and hidden metal snaps
- 17 rows of intricate ruching down the front bodice
- Gathered plunging halter neckline
- Fully lined bodice, by hand, in rayon jersey
- Nipped defined wasp waist and matching belt with painted enamel / rhinestone detailed art-deco-inspired buckle
- Extremely full beyond circle skirt that's floor length and drapes beautifully from the center ruching
Label: "Boutique Donald Brooks"
Material: Rayon jersey
Size: Extra small to small, fitting a 32 inch bust, a 25 inch waist, belt fits a 24-26 inch waist, free hips, and 60 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!