1970s Early "Betsey Johnson" Punk Label Rayon Taffeta Edwardian Inspired Blouse with Huge Puffed Shoulders & Ruffled Peplum
Betsey Johnson started her own company officially in 1978, and that's when she began using her famous "punk label." This is one of her early pieces from the late 1970s, early 1980s.
Original late 1970s /early 1980s "Betsey Johnson" punk label for Contempo Casuals inky black taffeta edwardian inspired extreme hourglass blouse with huge puffed shoulders! So dark and romantic!
- Buttons up with round fabric covered buttons
- Ruffled high collar
- Extreme pleated puffed shoulders
- Ruffled cuffs
- Princess seamed bodice, front and back
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Flared peplum with ruffled trim
- Total extreme hourglass silhouette
Label: "Betsey Johnson" punk label for 1970s Contempo Casuals
Materials: Rayon taffeta
Size: Small to medium with a 34/35 inch bust, 28/29 inch waist, and 24.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.