1970s "Hanae Mori for Neiman Marcus" Silky Wrap Style Cocktail Dress with Tie Belt
Such a beautiful and easy to wear piece- and this print!
Original 1970s designer "Hanae Mori" for "Neiman Marcus" silky inky black hourglass wrap style cocktail dress featuring the most beautiful 1920s Erte inspired novelty print of women's heads and stars!
- Made in USA
- Wrap style that secures closed at the waist with hidden snaps and hook and eye
- Hidden hook and eye mid-bust for more modesty if you'd prefer
- Front yoke and gathering under that that goes onto the bust
- Matching tie belt
- Elastic lined defined waist
- Fluttery wrap style a-line skirt that has a hidden tie mid-thigh so no windy accidents of it blowing open happen
- Beautiful hourglass silhouette
- Gorgeous detailed novelty print of 1920s style women's heads with red stars. This print is so amazing!
Label: "Hanae Mori" for "Neiman Marcus." Union label and original paper garment tag inside as well.
Materials: Polyester that feels and looks exactly like silk!
Size: Medium with a 34-36/37 inch bust, waist is 26 inches relaxed to 34 inches stretched comfortably, free hips, and 46 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.