1970s "Wet Look" Fully Sequined Hourglass Marilyn Monroe Style Gown by "Lillie Rubin"
Looking very similar to Marilyn's iconic 1956 gown by Norman Norell, it's a stunning 1970s sparkling royal purple sequined halter gown by "Lillie Rubin!"
- Back talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fully lined in black nylon
- Halter neckline that hooks with hidden hooks and eyes
- Draped halter neckline that's weighted in the middle to hang perfectly
- Nipped defined wasp waist with attached slim belt
- Slim long column skirt with sexy side slit
- Stretchy fit
- Slinky hourglass silhouette
- The sequins are all sewn on with clear thread
Label: "Lillie Rubin" for "Assemblage"
Materials: Nylon jersey, sequins
Size: Extra small to small with a 32-34 inch bust, 24/25 inch waist, 36-40 inch hips, and 58 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.