1980s Designer "Norma Kamali" Avant-Garde Extreme Bat-Wing Checkered Sweater Maxi Cocoon Dress
When fashion literally turns into a work of art! Absolutely beyond fabulous 1980s designer “Norma Kamali” woven knit sweater cocoon maxi dress in deep crimson red and inky black checkerboard print! Very avant-garde, I just love this piece, you can actually wear it 2 different ways.
- Pulls on
- Ribbed neckline and extreme batwing/dolman sleeves with fitted lower sleeve area
- The entire dress is cut basically in a triangle shape, creating a cocoon silhouette that narrows down towards your feet
- Shoulder pads that Velcro in and can easily be worn without
- Incredibly soft and cozy, perfect for the fall and winter seasons
- Wear it full length or pull it up for a mini length as well
Label: "Norma Kamali"
Materials: Knit blend
Size: Medium to XL. One size fits all measurements, 52.5 inches total length. Model is a US 4/6 and 5’8”.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.