1980s does 1940s Glamour Metallic Gold Liquid Lamé Strapless Evening Gown w/ Detachable Wrap
Channeling total 1940s old Hollywood silver screen glamour, it’s an absolutely spectacular 1980s impeccably draped metallic gold liquid lamé hourglass strapless evening gown with detachable shoulder wrap / shawl! Oh the drama of it all, dahling!
- back talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- fully lined in satin
- built in structural corset boning in the bodice
- 3d asymmetrical winged shelf bust
- gathered fitted midsection
- nipped defined wasp waist
- long column skirt in a faux sarong style that drapes on the hips and cascades down the front
- matching wide shoulder wrap shawl that frames your décolleté beautifully. Fastens with hidden snaps inside the top of the bust.
- total hourglass statuesque silhouette
- the lamé fabric is a true gold and extremely shiny in person
Materials: Liquid lamé, satin lining.
Size: Medium. Accommodates a 34/35 inch bust, 27/28 inch waist, 40 inch hips, and 52 inches total length.