1980s does 1940s New Look Velvet Hourglass Cocktail Suit w/ Dyed Fox Fur Trim by "Lillie Rubin"
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
THEE suit of all vampy suits. Seriously, it's DEADLY good.
Original 1980s does 1940s new look style deepest amethyst purple velvet 2 piece hourglass cocktail suit with deep amethyst dyed fox fur shoulders by "Lillie Rubin!"
- Hourglass suit jacket with a nipped defined wasp waist and flared peplum design
- Long sleeves with turned up split cuffs
- Closes up the front of the jacket with hidden hook and eyes and a large rhinestone encrusted buckle at the waist
- Billowy fluffy fox fur trim on the shoulders in perfect condition
- High waisted pencil skirt that's slim and tapered in the front, and then is double princess seamed in the back, creating a flared fishtail hem
- Pencil skirt closes with a back hidden zipper and large hidden hook and eye at the waist
- Total hourglass 1940s new look inspired silhouette
Label: "Lillie Rubin"
Materials: Rayon velvet, real fox fur, rayon satin lining
Size: Medium. Jacket fits a 34-36 inch bust, a 28-30 inch waist, and 24 inches total length. Skirts fits a 28 inch waist, 40 inch hips, and 32 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.