1980s does 1950s “Foxy Lady of San Francisco” Polished Cotton Polka Dot Halter Party Sundress
Undoubtedly, one of the most flattering dresses of all time and so easy to wear! Original 1980s does 1950s deep midnight blue polished cotton with white polka dots halter sundress by one of my favorite labels, "Foxy Lady of San Francisco!"
- Tie halter neckline
- 3D shelf bust construction
- Fully lined bodice in polished cotton with structural boning
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Back talon zipper
- Huge beyond circle skirt with white ribbon detailing
- Hidden pockets in the skirt
- Iconic 1950s couture inspired silhouette
Materials: Polished cotton
Size: Medium with a 36 inch bust, 30/31 inch waist, free hips, and 48 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.