1980s does 1950s Polished Cotton Structured Halter Party Dress by "Foxy Lady of San Francisco"
This piece absolutely takes my breath away- it’s so stunning and perfectly tailored.
By one of my most favorite labels “Foxy Lady of San Francisco,” is a beyond gorgeous 1980s does 1950s new look cool grey polished cotton, heavily structured halter sundress / party dress with painted rococo floral motif! I love how tastefully it shows off your décolleté. This beauty is absolute perfection. The intricate floral print is of hydrangeas, French tulips, dahlias, and peonies. Just delicious. This would make an amazing bridal piece as well.
- Made in USA
- Gorgeous pleated halter strap neckline
- Buttons up the bodice with gray knotted detail lucite buttons
- Structured shelf bust with turnover pointed flaps
- Corset style basque wasp waist with 8 gored panels all the way around
- Dropped basque waist design
- Extremely full beyond circle skirt with a built-in pleated tulle crinoline
- Iconic 1950s couture inspired silhouette
Materials: Polished Cotton
Label: "Foxy Lady of San Francisco"
Condition: Pristine, looks unworn
Size: Small with a 34 inch bust, 26 inch waist, free hips, and 50.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.