1980s does 1950s “Victor Costa” Flamingo Pink Polished Cotton Reverse Halter Sundress
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A holy grail piece for many… This beauty is an exact replica of an original from the 1950s, which is no surprise, being that Victor was the king of knock offs! How do I know? I’ve sold the original. Think of this as the original 1950s piece, but on steroids! Original 1980s does 1950s flamingo pink polished cotton reverse halter sundress by “Victor Costa for Neiman Marcus!”
- Back talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fully lined in satin
- Built in structural boning in the bodice
- Reverse halter neckline hooks with 2 large hidden hooks and eyes
- Tailored fitted bodice
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Huge beyond circle skirt with hidden hip pockets
- Built in soft tulle mesh crinoline
- Total 1950s new look inspired silhouette
Materials: Polished cotton, satin lining, tulle mesh
Label: “Victor Costa for Neiman Marcus”
Size: Small. Accommodates a 34/35 inch bust, a 26.5 inch waist, free hip, and 32 inches total skirt length.