1980s does 1950s “Victor Costa for Neiman Marcus” Polished Cotton Floral Party Sundress
Absolutely gorgeous 1980s does 1950s vibrant polished cotton halter sundress by "Victor Costa for Neiman Marcus!" Love this bursting floral print!
- Fully lined in white satin
- Skirt has built in tulle crinoline
- Back talon zipper
- Corset style princess seamed bodice with built in structural boning
- Decorative buttons up the bodice
- Halter neckline with huge winged collar
- Nipped dropped waist design
- Huge beyond circle skirt
- Over the top 1950s couture inspired silhouette
Materials: Polished cotton, satin lining
Size: Medium with a 34/36 inch bust, 28-30 inch waist, free hips, and 49 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.