1980s does 1950s “Victor Costa for Neiman Marcus” Polished Cotton Floral Party Sundress
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Absolutely gorgeous 1980s does 1950s vibrant polished cotton halter sundress by "Victor Costa for Neiman Marcus!" Love this bursting floral print!
- Fully lined in white satin
- Skirt has built in tulle crinoline
- Back talon zipper
- Corset style princess seamed bodice with built in structural boning
- Decorative buttons up the bodice
- Halter neckline with huge winged collar
- Nipped dropped waist design
- Huge beyond circle skirt
- Over the top 1950s couture inspired silhouette
Materials: Polished cotton, satin lining
Size: Medium with a 34/36 inch bust, 28-30 inch waist, free hips, and 49 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.