1980s "Karen Alexander" Cotton Chintz Rococo French Tulips & Irises Floral Sundress w/ Corset Bodice
From the personal vaults of BWV... my absolute favorite style and print of "Karen Alexander!"
This was mine, and I had been after this very dress for YEARS. Sadly it was too big, but I had kept it with the intention of getting it altered to fit me. Then, alas, I found one in my size! So now this rare beauty is ready for it's new home!
Original 1980s "Karen Alexander" shiny black cotton chintz sundress / party dress featuring the most gorgeous baroque style floral of french tulips and irises!
- Back talon zipper
- Fully boned and lined corset style bodice that laces up the front
- Criss-cross wide straps that button inside the back bodice and are adjustable
- Elastic ruched back bodice on either side
- Nipped defined wasp basque waist
- Extremely full beyond circle skirt, tea length, with hidden hip pockets
- So much fabric in the skirt and so much detail in this piece in general, extremely well made
- Realistic painted floral print of huge french tulips and irises
Label: "Karen Alexander"
Materials: Cotton Chintz
Size: Medium with a 34-38 inch bust, 28-32 inch waist, free hips, and 50.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.