1980s "Missoni Donna" Wool Cashmere Dramatic Trapeze Coat with Pockets
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Gorgeous 1980s/90s Italian wool cashmere blend trapeze coat by “Missoni Donna.” I own a Missoni coat in my personal collection that has a similar silhouette from this era and not only is it one of my most favorite things to wear, I can’t wear it anywhere without receiving loads of compliments. The cashmere wool blend is so soft and such a gorgeous warm caramel color.
- Made in Italy
- Fully lined in silky smooth satin of the same color
- High chic collar with simple large button closure
- Rounded shoulders going into slight dolman style sleeves
- Flared dramatic gored trapeze silhouette with hidden hip pockets
- The construction on this piece is a work of art, so fluid and full. Very chic!
Materials: Wool, cashmere, satin
Label: "Missoni Donna"
Size: Fits small to large easily, fitting up to a 44/46 inch bust closed, 42 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.