1980s Pure Silk Leopard Print Tie Blouse & High Waisted Palazzo Pants Set by "Carolyne Roehm"
I adore this ensemble! Here we have an absolutely gorgeous 1980s silk leopard print 2 piece set by "Carolyne Roehm." Tie blouse and high waisted wide leg palazzo pants. Timelessly chic and very reminiscent of glamorous 1940s loungewear.
Roehm started her high fashion career working for Oscar de la Renta as an assistant and model before becoming an assistant designer. De la Renta became a mentor and father figure to her. - wikipedia
- Blouse has hidden silk covered snap buttons up the bodice
- Removable shoulder padding
- Pointed collar and wide full sleeves with large tailored cuffs
- Tie design at the waist of the blouse that can also be wrapped around the waist and tied in the back as well
- High waisted wide leg flowing palazzo pants
- Back hidden zipper
- Fully lined in silk
- Darted hips and hidden hip pockets
Label: "Carolyne Roehm"
Size: Medium. The blouse: fits up to a 40 inch bust, waist can be tied to fit any, 20 inches total length. The pants: fits a 28 inch waist, up to 50 inch hips, 14 inch rise, 41.25 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.