1980s "Scaasi Boutique" Embossed Polished Cotton Gown w/ Huge Roses & Gold Bows
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fro the Butch Wax private archives, an absolutely gorgeous Spring / Summer gown that would make a fabulous alternative bridal piece as well!
Original 1980s designer "Scaasi Boutique" white embossed polished cotton gown with the most stunning hot magenta pink blooming roses, yellow gerber daisies, and metallic gold lurex bows!
- Back hidden zipper with hook and eye closure
- Hooks and eyes over the back zipper as well on the skirt
- Fully lined in white satin
- Double spaghetti straps with tiny bow details in the back
- Built-in structural boning in the bodice
- Princess seamed fitted bodice and nipped defined wasp waist
- Long extremely full skirt with 3D bow on the hip and draped pleating coming down from that
- Built-in tulle crinoline and wide horsehair ribbon in the hem of both the skirt and the skirt lining to keep it's full silhouette
- The polished cotton has a small scalloped texture to it, almost like tiny scales
Label: "Scaasi Boutique" for "Saks Fifth Avenue"
Materials: Embossed polished cotton, satin lining, tulle crinoline
Size: Medium with a 34 inch bust (model is a 36D and it fits without a bra as well), a 27 inch waist, free hips, and 58.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.