1990 "Vivienne Westwood" Portrait Collection Queen Elizabeth Painted Corset
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
God save the Queen!
Absolutely iconic, from her 1990 "Portrait Collection," it's a rare "Vivienne Westwood" painted Queen Elizabeth corset top in velvet and stretch wool knit!
- Made in England
- Fully boned down the center front and back, 14 encased bones total
- Nipped basque style wasp waist
- Low cut style, made to fit like a true vintage corset
- Front center velvet panel with the painted image of Queen Elizabeth
- Back center velvet panel with back center zipper
- Stretchy wool knit arms and side panels
Label: "Vivienne Westwood"
Materials: Cotton velvet, stretchy wool knit blend
Size: Extra extra small to medium with a 30-36 inch bust, a 21-28 inch waist, and 19 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.