Beyond Fabulous Vintage Custom Made "Dore' Designs of Cape Coral, Florida" Professional Ballroom Gown
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
I am absolutely in love with this piece! This piece is just absolutely over the top in the best way possible! Coming from our archive of truly fabulous pieces, it’s a rare custom-made 1970s professional ballroom dancer costume by the famous “Doré Designs of Cape Coral Florida!”
- Built in dancers leotard with snap crotch
- Back Talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- Nude spaghetti straps to hold up the fabulous huge ruffled lantern sleeves
- Hand embellished throughout with sparkling aurora borealis crystal rhinestones and iridescent sequins in floral designs with pearl detailing
- Fitted bodice with a V-neck line and dipped Basque waist
- The entire bodice is ruched
- Huge beyond the circle skirt that is comprised of four layers, the top layer is sheer accordion pleated, the next two layers are sheer organza with a ruffled hem, and the bottom layer is a satin slip with a ruffled hem
- The entire dress is sprinkled in sparkling aurora borealis crystal sequins by hand, just absolutely spectacular and this must’ve taken so much time to make
- A one-of-a-kind piece, custom-made for its original owner
- The orange is a true neon hot orange
- The hem of the dress is hand detailed in billowy orange ostrich feathers in perfect condition
Label: "Dore' Designs of Cape Coral, Florida"
Materials: Nylon chiffon, satin, ostrich feathers, nylon organza, sequins, glass seed beads
Condition: Excellent, a few missing sequins here and there, does not detract
Size: Medium. Accommodates up to a 38 inch bust, 28-32 inch waist, free hips, 53 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.