Custom Made 1920s Black Silk Bias Cut Beach Pajamas Jumpsuit with Silk Fringe
Undeniably, the most stunning 1920s beach pajamas I have ever seen- a true crown jewel piece.
Original 1920s custom made inky black silk wide leg beach pajama jumpsuit with silk fringe trimmed palazzo pant legs!
- Completely hand detailed throughout, this piece truly is next level
- Hand finished seams
- Can be worn front to back or vice versa
- Closes in such a unique way with hidden metal snaps up the sides of the hips, across the front waist, up the side bodice, and across one of the shoulders. Absolutely a work of art how this was constructed and pieced together!
- Completely bias cut silk
- Waistline goes straight across in the front and dips into a v in the back. Can be worn with the v in the front as well.
- Extremely wide flowing palazzo legs
- Total hourglass flowing silhouette, a great weight to the silk.
I want to stress again, this piece is so incredibly luxe. Very rare and in a rare size. The ultimate in custom made 1920s fashion.
Label: No label / custom made
Material: Silk, silk fringe
Size: Large, fitting up to a 40 inch bust, up to a 34 inch waist, up to 48 inch hips, and 61 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!