Custom Made 1950s 4 Piece Velvet Cowgirl Rhinestoned Western Suit w/ Hat by "Garnetta Custom Fashions"
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This fabulous set came from all the way down deep in the heart of Texas, and yes it did belong to a real rodeo queen! Original 1950s custom-made four piece deep forest green cotton velvet cowgirl suit! Made by “Garnetta Custom Fashions of Chesterland O.”
- Fully lined in green satin
- Hand detailed throughout, totally decorated by hand in metal prongs set sparkling crystal rhinestones and white cord piping
- Buttons up the front of the shirt with large metal hidden snaps, the same snaps at the cuffs
- Pants clothes with a double zipper design, one on each hip, and a large hook and eye closure on each
- Matching cowboy hat and hat band
- One of a kind, custom-made
Label: "Garnetta Custom Fashions"
Materials: Cotton velvet, satin lining
Condition: Excellent. Some wear due to actually being worn in a rodeo, but nothing major at all.
Size: Small to medium. Accommodates up to a 34/36 inch bust, 27/28 inch waist, 37/38 inch hips.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.