Custom Made 1950s Designer "Ben Reig" Silk Chiffon Illusion Bust Party Dress w/ Huge Wings
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Without a doubt, one of my most favorite 1950s party pieces I have ever sold! Somebody hit the nail on the head when they described it, it’s Kim Novak meets Grace Kelly. Original 1950s shere inky black silk chiffon over satin illusion party dress with huge draped back wings by designer “Ben Reig.”
- Fully lined in silk satin
- Structural boning in the bodice
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Horse hair ribbon trim on the skirt hem to hold its shape perfectly
- Sweetheart strapless illusion shelf bust
- Fitted midsection and nipped defined WASP waist
- Huge circle skirt that is literally so much silk chiffon fabric it will blow your mind, the entire hem is hand done
- Huge draped wings in the back, so dramatic
- Hand detailing throughout, I believe this was a custom-made piece, incredibly high end
- Quintessential 1950s couture inspired silhouette
Label: "Ben Reig"
Materials: Silk chiffon, satin
Size: Medium. Accomodating a 36 inch bust, 28 inch waist, free hips, and 49 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.