Custom Made 1950s Italian Wool Boucle w/ Velvet New Look Princess Coat by "Fabiani Roma"
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Early 1950s true new look fashion at its finest! One of the most glorious princess coats I have ever seen, it’s an original early 1950s crimson blood red wool boucle with inky black velvet details tailored princess coat by Italian label “Fabiani Roma!”
- Fully lined in red silk, hand detailed throughout
- Huge collar that can be worn up
- Buttons up the entire front with large round black velvet buttons and a hidden red Lucite button at the collar
- The entire coat is gored in 11 princess seams
- Hidden hip pockets
- Nipped wasp waist and extremely full flared skirt
- Total iconic late 1940s early 1950s new look silhouette
Label: "Fabiani Roma - Tailored by Monarch"
Materials: Wool boucle, velvet, satin
Size: Medium. Accommodates a 36-40 inch bust, 28-32 inch waist, free hips, 46.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.