Custom Made 1950s Wool Jersey Hourglass Cocktail Dress w/ Attaching Shoulder Length Gloves by “Allie Mae”
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In all my years of collecting vintage treasures, I have never seen an ensemble like this! So chic! Original Custom made 1950s inky black wool jersey extreme hourglass cocktail dress with matching attaching gloves that go all the way up to your shoulders! Silver lurex polkadot hand stitched details. Made by “Allie Mae!”
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- peekaboo keyhole back that hooks at the top with a round oversized fabric button as well as the top of the zipper with a matching button
- shelf bust design, lined in wool jersey
- the rest of the dress is lined in nylon chiffon
- hourglass tailored silhouette with kick pleat in the back
- straight across boat neckline that sits on the tips of the shoulders and has 2 large oversized fabric covered buttons on each side that the long shoulder length gloves fasten onto
- extremely long matching shoulder length wool jersey gloves, completely made by hand with hand stitched fingers. These are so cool! Extra wide at the top!
Materials: Wool jersey, lurex, silk
Label: “Allie Mae”
Condition: Excellent. Some pin sized minor repairs to the fabric in areas, not noticeable when on.
Size: Medium. Accommodates a 34/36 inch bust, a 28-32 inch waist, 38 inch hips, and 44 inches total length. If you were to remove the lining from the dress, it could fit even larger measurements.