Custom Made 1960s Hand Tie-Dyed Cotton Maxi Caftan Dress with Huge Connected Angel Sleeves
Truly, a work of art that you can wear!
This piece was custom made from the original owner in the 1960s! It's a gorgeous soft cotton maxi dress with the most unique, fully attached angel wing sleeves! Completely hand tie-dyed as well in soft pink and teal. Perfect for lounging around glamorously or a night out for cocktails.
- Reinforced neckline of the inside with hand stitching
- Empire waist design that's elastic ruched across the front waistline
- Attached belt that cinches the waist in and ties in the front or back
- Flared maxi skirt
- Completely attached kimono-angel style sleeves with center cut-outs
- Flowy hourglass silhouette
Label: None, custom made
Size: Extra Small to Large. Due to the elastic ruched midsection and tie belt, this piece can fit many different sizes. Would safely fit a 32-40 inch bust, 24-38 inch waist, up to 50 inch hips, and 57 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!