Custom Made 3 Piece Cocktail Ensemble in 1950s "Al Malaikah Temple of Los Angeles" Shriners Novelty Print Cold Rayon Fabric
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
So unusual and rare!
Many of you are familiar with the mens shirt from 1954- but I bet you've never seen a female garment in this print! Designed by me and made out of original 1950s cold rayon, it's a fabulous 3 piece cocktail set in Al Malaikah Los Angeles Temple Shriners novelty print! Blouse, pencil skirt, and sash! I was so lucky to find a deadstock bolt of this fabric years ago!
- Blouse is beautifully tailored and buttons up the back with red lucite heart buttons
- Pencil skirt is perfectly tapered and slim, with a back kick pleat and elastic lined waistband
- Matching sash can be worn as a head scarf, as a shawl, or tied as a belt
- The print is of Shriner's fez hats, pyramids, camels, and palm trees
- Wear each piece separately or wear them all together for the look of a dress
- Completely one of a kind
Materials: Cold rayon
Condition: Excellent. One tiny hole in the shawl.
Size: Medium. Blouse fits a 34-38 inch bust, 27 inch waist, 17 inches total length. Skirt fits a 25-32 inch waist, 38-40 inch hip, 33.5 inches total length. Shawl is 56 inches long by 13 inches wide.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.