Custom Made 3 Piece Cocktail Ensemble in 1950s "Al Malaikah Temple of Los Angeles" Shriners Novelty Print Cold Rayon Fabric
So unusual and rare!
Many of you are familiar with the mens shirt from 1954- but I bet you've never seen a female garment in this print! Designed by me and made out of original 1950s cold rayon, it's a fabulous 3 piece cocktail set in Al Malaikah Los Angeles Temple Shriners novelty print! Blouse, pencil skirt, and sash! I was so lucky to find a deadstock bolt of this fabric years ago!
- Blouse is beautifully tailored and buttons up the back with red lucite heart buttons
- Pencil skirt is perfectly tapered and slim, with a back kick pleat and elastic lined waistband
- Matching sash can be worn as a head scarf, as a shawl, or tied as a belt
- The print is of Shriner's fez hats, pyramids, camels, and palm trees
- Wear each piece separately or wear them all together for the look of a dress
- Completely one of a kind
Materials: Cold rayon
Condition: Excellent. One tiny hole in the shawl.
Size: Medium. Blouse fits a 34-38 inch bust, 27 inch waist, 17 inches total length. Skirt fits a 25-32 inch waist, 38-40 inch hip, 33.5 inches total length. Shawl is 56 inches long by 13 inches wide.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.