Custom Made Raw Silk Marie Antoinette Style Bridal Dress w/ Detachable Train
I will say this- I had so much fun modeling this gorgeous ensemble, I think I had it on for over an hour!
An absolutely gorgeous vintage custom made glowing ivory raw silk Marie Antoinette style bridal gown and matching detachable full train! I mean, this thing is so jaw-droppingly stunning in person!
- Back hidden zipper with hook and eye closure
- Both pieces are fully lined in ivory silk satin
- The gown has a portrait neckline trimmed in 3D raw silk ruffles
- Princess seamed fitted bodice with pintuck pleated front panel with hand sewn pearl beads
- 3/4 length sleeves with raw silk ruffled cuffs and floral embroidered lace that sticks out from underneath that
- 3D bows on the elbows
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Extremely full ball style skirt with built-in crinoline
- Matching full train that is completely detachable and hooks on with large hidden hooks and eyes all around the back and on the sides of the waist
- The train has a ruffled raw silk trim and raw silk rosettes with 3D bow details
- The back waistline of the dress has 3D raw silk rosettes with bows
- I cannot stress how lovely this set is, it would be amazing for a wedding or bridal reception
Materials: Raw silk, silk satin lining
Size: Medium with a 36/37 inch bust, a 28/29 inch waist, free hips, and 54.5 inches total length. The back detachable train measures 62.5 inches in length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.