Deadstock 1940s 3 Piece Rayon Satin Lounging Set w/ Hand Printed Hibiscus by "An Original Trade Wind by Hawaiian Sportswear Honolulu"
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This ensemble is the epitome of 1940s old Hollywood glamour! Original deadstock 1940s four piece silky smooth pale pink rayon satin Hawaiian lounging set by “Trade Wind by Hawaiian Sportswear Co. Honolulu!”
- All pieces have a hand printed exotic floral hibiscus motif in hombre blue shades
- Blouse features satin shoulder pads and a flared peplum with waist cinching tie belt and single hip pocket. The blouse closes in a crisscross style with a hook and eye at the waist band
- The pants are a high waisted wide leg Palazzo style that button up on the side with Lucite buttons
- Matching dressing gown that features a wide pointed 1940s collar, satin shoulder pads, wide sleeves, a nipped defined waist with matching tie belt, and long flowing skirt
- The dressing gown closes up the front with blue leaf celluloid buttons and a hidden hook and eye at the waist
- Even though this was originally intended to be worn as a boudoir piece, I would wear this out to any special occasion or cocktail party, it is simply too beautiful to keep indoors!
- All of the pieces are tailored beautifully to fit in a very feminine fashion with that special 1940s magic
Label: "An Original Trade Wind by Hawaiian Sportswear Honolulu"
Materials: Rayon satin
Condition: Deadstock, unworn
Size: Small to medium. Blouse: 34-38 inch bust, 27 inch waist (can be tied smaller too), 28 inches total length. Pants: 27/28 inch waist, up to 40 inch hips, 13.5 inch rise, 2 inch waistband, 43 inches total length. Dressing gown: up to a 38/40 inch bust, 29 inch waist (can be tied smaller too), free hips, and 57 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.