Deadstock 1940s Inky Black Cold Rayon Hand Sequined Gown by "A Du Barry New York Fashion"
Statuesque 1940s eveningwear at its finest! This label is synonymous with creating some of the most glamorous 1940s gowns, and this one does not disappoint! From the personal Butch Wax archives, a rare deadstock 1940s inky black cold rayon draped evening gown by “A Du Barry New York Fashion” featuring saturated autumnal floral motif!
- Side metal zipper
- Peekaboo keyhole design at the neckline that hooks at the very top with a fabric covered round button
- Shelf bust design with radiating pleats that come from the center bust towards the shoulders
- Round fabric covered buttons of the bodice, purely ornamental
- The floral designs around the neckline are hand embellished in sparkling metallic chartreuse and raspberry sequins
- Nipped defined waist
- Long flowing skirt that has inverted pleats at the center front waistband that radiate down onto the skirt
- Sexy front slit that shows when you walk
- The floral design is in chartreuse and pumpkin orange, perfect for fall!
- Long flowing statuesque silhouette, very fluid and the rayon moves beautifully
Label: "A Du Barry New York Fashion"
Condition: Deadstock, unworn
Size: Medium. Accommodates a 36/37 inch bust, a 28 inch waist, free hips, and 62 inches total length
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.