Deadstock 1980s "Karen Alexander" Exotic Floral Polished Cotton Sundress
If this dress doesn’t make you fall in love with Karen Alexander designs, I don’t know what will! She’s absolutely GLORIOUS.
Original 1980s does 1950s (on steroids) heavy polished cotton exotic floral motif romantic sundress / party dress by “Karen Alexander!” Made in USA. Unusual color scheme, you rarely see her designs in black. Gorgeous rich neon fuchsia exotic flowers!
In true Karen Alexander fashion, this dress pulls out all the stops with all of the most amazing little details. A perfect example of why I love this label so much.
- Fully lined bodice in cotton
- Plunging shelf bust design that buttons up and ties in the middle
- Back center hidden zipper
- Large sailor style bib collar trimmed in rows of black satin ribbon and black eyelet cotton lace
- Corset style fitted bodice with numerous princess seams all the way around
- Nipped defined basque waist
- Extremely full tiered beyond circle skirt with black eyelet cotton trim at the hem
- Total iconic 1980s does 1950s silhouette
Label: "Karen Alexander"
Material: Polished cotton
Condition: Deadstock / never worn
Size: Medium, fitting a 36 inch bust, up to a 30 inch waist, free hips, and 50.5 inches total length.
If you have any questions before purchasing an item, please feel free to message us! Thank you!