Deadstock w/ Tags 1980s "Victor Costa" Cotton Sundress / Party Dress w/ 3D Floral Bust
So chic and fabulous for when the weather heats up!
Original 1980s "Victor Costa" cotton sundress / party dress with 3D flowers bust and sexy open back! Deadstock unworn with original tags still attached!
- Fully lined in black satin, skirt has a built-in tulle crinoline
- Back talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- Structural boning built into the bodice
- Sweetheart neckline with 3D shelf bust that's covered in 3D cotton flowers
- Hourglass fitted princess seamed midsection and low cut open back
- Tie spaghetti straps
- Nipped wasp waist and dropped waist seam that goes into double peaks, front and back
- Extremely full pleated tea-length skirt
- Very high-end 1980s does 1950s inspired silhouette
Label: "Victor Costa" for "Neiman Marcus"
Materials: Cotton, cotton blend
Condition: Deadstock unworn
Size: Medium with a 36 inch bust, a 29 inch waist, free hips, and 51.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.