Deadstock with Tags 1980s does 1940s Silk "Ralph Lauren" Bias Cut Maxi Dress with Pockets
Absolutely timeless, so beautiful, and so easy to wear- that's Ralph Lauren designs for you. Original 1980s does 1940s inky black pure silk beautifully draped flowing maxi dress by "Ralph Lauren." Never worn, all original tags still attached.
- Side hidden snaps on the bodice and hidden zipper below the side waist
- Subtle shoulder padding
- Crisscross draped bodice
- Dolman sleeves that button with mother of pearl buttons at the wrists
- Nipped defined waist
- Long maxi length bias cut full skirt with hidden hip pockets
- Gathered pleating at the sides of the neckline/shoulder area, at the center back bodice, and at the center front waist on either side
- Such an effortlessly chic, blousey fit. Great with a belt, or not.
Label: "Ralph Lauren"
Condition: Deadstock unworn with all original tags
Size: Medium with a 36-40 inch bust, 29/30 inch waist, free hips, and 53.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.