Dita Von Teese Silk “Bon Bon” Bias Cut Gown w/ Rose & Hand Print
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The iconic burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese came out with a very exclusive, short run clothing line years back. This was the crown jewel of that collection, the Bon Bon gown. Sumptuous silk in an undeniably 1930s seductive silhouette. Extremely high end, this piece fits like an absolute glove and is made with the utmost in quality.
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Fully lined in bias cut silk chiffon
- Built in thick corset bodice with thick inner waist tape to really cinch your waist in, it hooks under the zipper
- Stretch velvet quadruple spaghetti straps with darling bow details at the shoulders
- Matching velvet belt
- Beautifully draped bodice
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Long sleek bias cut floor length skirt with princess seams down either side of the rear
- Total statuesque glamorous hourglass silhouette
- The silk fabric is a gorgeous painted floral with large red roses, hands with Dita’s signature manicure, and Dita’s actual signature hidden throughout the dress
Materials: Silk, stretch velvet
Label: “Dita Von Teese”
Size: Small to medium. Accommodates a 34/35 inch bust, a 26/27 inch waist, up to 40 inch hips to hang correctly, and 64 inches total length, goes up when on due to the bias cut.