French 1950s Custom Made Polished Cotton Rare Under The Sea Motif Sundress / Party Dress
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Sourced in Paris, France, an absolutely enchanting beauty!
Original custom made by hand 1950s polished cotton "Brigitte Bardot" style sundress / party dress featuring the most gorgeous painted under the ocean sea anemone novelty print!
- Back metal zipper
- Hand detailing throughout, extremely well made
- Pleated shelf bust trimmed in crimson red satin ribbon with a center bow
- Red satin ribbon spaghetti straps
- Double princess seamed fitted midsection with a nipped defined dropped waist
- The dropped waist is trimmed in red satin ribbon with a center bow
- Extremely full beyond circle skirt that's intricately pleated- so much fabric!
- Built-in soft nylon chiffon crinoline
- Total 1950s new look silhouette
- The polished cotton has a matte satin look / feel to it, is very rich in color, and is EXTREMELY detailed in a gorgeous underwater scene of ocean life and sea anemones
Materials: Polished cotton, satin ribbon, nylon chiffon crinoline
Size: Small with a 34 inch bust, 26 inch waist, free hips, and 47 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.