La Dolce Vita 1980s “Karen Alexander” Corset Bodice Dress w/ Convertible Ruffled Halter Neckline
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This dress is definitely giving me some serious 1950s Sophia Loren vibes! Original 1980s does 1950s inky black light weight satin day to party dress by my favorite, “Karen Alexander!”
- Back Talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- Convertible ruffle halter neckline that can be worn as a halter or off the shoulders as well, it is lined in elastic
- Signature Karen Alexander corset bodice with built in structural boning
- Sweetheart neckline that gathers in the center bust
- The entire dress is lined in black satin, with a built-in black tupper crinoline in the skirt
- Nipped defined Basque wasp waist
- Extremely full beyond circle skirt that is tiered with black satin ribbon detailing, so much fabric in the skirt!
- This piece is very versatile and could easily be worn for daytime or night, it’s extremely easy to wear and makes you look so feminine and beautiful in one second flat
Materials: Lightweight satin
Label: “Karen Alexander”
Size: Small to Medium. Accommodates a 34/36 inch bust, 26 inch waist, free hips, and 48 inches total length.