New Look 1950s "Cocktail Glamour by Beaumelle California" Structured Cotton Chintz Floral Sundress / Party Dress
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The epitome of summertime mid century elegance!
From one of my very favorite 1950s labels, it's a gorgeous 1950s new look blush pink cotton chintz structured sundress / party dress by "Cocktail Glamour by Beaumelle California!"
- Back metal zipper with hook and eye closure
- Built-in soft satin inner bra area so no bra is needed
- Very thin spaghetti straps
- Sweetheart neckline with 6 pleated 3D shelf bust
- Fitted double princess seamed midsection giving a very wasp waist look
- The entire dress from the bust down is gored in 8 panels
- Side dropped waist seams with intricate pleating on each hip
- Flounced 3D ruffle on one hip with draped cascading fabric coming down from that, very couture inspired
- The cotton chintz has a beautifully sheen to it
- Large floral print in rosey pink and golden yellow
- Total iconic 1950s new look silhouette, very high end and couture inspired
Label: "Cocktail Glamour by Beaumelle California"
Materials: Cotton chintz, satin lining
Size: Medium with a 34 inch bust, 26-28 inch waist, free hips, and 46.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.