Pristine 1970s / 1980s "Christian Dior New York" White Mink Fur Fit n' Flare Stroller Coat with Belt for "Garfinckel's of Washington D.C."
It doesn't get anymore luxurious- original 1970s / 1980s "Christian Dior New York" supple and oh so soft white mink fur fit n' flare stroller coat from the very prestigious "Garfinckel's of Washington D.C." Made in USA. Sure to be the crown jewel in any collection, this piece was my crown jewel for many years.
- Fully lined in cream silk with the words "Christian Dior" monogrammed throughout the lining
- Hidden hip pockets lined in cream silk velvet, so cozy
- Huge collar that can be worn up or down
- Billowing puffed sleeves with fitted cuffs
- Closes up the front with 2 large hidden hooks and eyes
- Matching white mink long tie belt with thin belt loops
- Gorgeous below the knee dress length
- The mink is extremely high quality- so velvety soft and supple, zero dryness or cracking
- Truly the creme de la creme of mink coats
Materials: White mink, silk lining, silk velvet
Size: Fits a small to smaller large with up to a 40 inch bust closed, 40 inch waist (ties to cinch it in), up to 47 inch hips, and 45 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.