Rare 1920s Three Piece Wool Tuxedo by "Lopez Bros. Tailors of Los Angeles"
It DOES exist. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you- the perfect tuxedo.
Original 1920s inky black wool 3 piece mens tuxedo that surprisingly fits the female form beautifully. Jacket, vest, and high waisted pants. Made by "Lopez Bros. Tailors of Los Angeles, Calif."
- Hand detailing throughout, custom made
- Tailored jacket with large satin collar and satin details on the cuffs
- Single chest pocket and hip pockets on the jacket
- Closes at the front with button closure
- Fully lined in striped black satin
- Matching vest with satin back and adjustable back buckle
- Low scooped neckline on the vest, buttons up with satin round buttons
- High waisted pants with textured satin trim down the sides
- Button up crotch with black celluloid buttons
- Belt loops and single small hip pocket
- Back rear pockets
- Gorgeous full tuxedo ensemble, perfect for any formal occasion
Label: "Lopez Bros. Tailors of Los Angeles, Calif."
Materials: Wool, silk satin, satin
Size: Small to medium. Jacket fits a 32-36 inch bust, 27 inches total length. Vest fits a 36 inch bust. Pants fit a 27-29 inch waist, 38/39 inch hip, 12.5 inch rise, 37.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.