Rare 1940s Stretch Rayon Jersey Spiderweb Novelty Print Cocktail Dress
Being a collector of vintage spiderweb pieces, I believe I have seen most of the prints. But when I came across this one, I was very pleasantly surprised, I’ve never seen it before! Original 1940s stretchy rayon jersey cocktail dress in the most delightfully wicked spiderweb novelty print!
- Side metal zipper
- Satin shoulder pads and darted shoulders
- Dolman sleeves ruched at the openings
- Nipped defined waist with stitched ruching on either side
- Straight pencil skirt with double tiered diagonally draped peplum design
- 3D bow detail on the hip with center ruching
- Hourglass curvy silhouette
- Rich colors, no fading
Label: "Forever Young - All That The Name Implies"
Materials: Rayon jersey
Condition: Excellent, a few tiny pin-size spots that have been expertly patched, not noticeable at all when on
Size: Medium to large, has stretch. Accommodates up to a 42/43 inch bust, 32-34 inch waist, up to 44 inch hips, 47.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.