Rare 1950s "Ceeb of Miami" Musical Rock n' Roll Jumpsuit
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
I cannot believe I'm letting this one go...
A true crown jewel in my personal collection for years, these babies are R A R E !! Original 1950s "Ceeb of Miami" inky black stretchy hourglass "bad girl" metallic gold and crystal rhinestones musical themed jumpsuit!
- Back metal zipper with metal snap closure
- Fully lined built-in shelf bust bra area in soft nylon
- Adjustable multiway straps that hook in the back with lucite buttons
- Sweetheart bust
- Princess seamed fitted bodice
- Nipped defined wasp waist
- Darted hips and slim tapered legs
- Metallic gold appliques of music notes, harps, and manadlins with metallic gold chain stitch embroidery and crystal prong set rhinestones
- Total hourglass bodycon stretchy silhouette
- The matte Lycra blend material is almost like a swimsuit material, very stretchy and really holds you in there
Label: "Ceeb of Miami"
Materials: Lycra blend (Lycra came out in 1958)
Size: Tagged a 14/36, fits a modern small to medium with a 32-39 inch bust, 26-32 inch waist, 37-46 hips, and 48.5 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.