RARE 1960s / 1970s Early "North Beach Leather" Handmade & Hand Painted Deerskin Suit - Signed
A true rock n' roll relic- from one of the most famous names in leatherwear.
Original 1960s/70s early North Beach Leather buttery soft natural deerskin 2 piece hand painted suit! Both pieces have inner tags that read "Hand Crafted by Articulos de Piel for NBL - Pitiquito Sonora Mexico." NBL is North Beach Leather of San Francisco. The artist has signed the piece in the flowers on the lapel, their name is Alexis.
- Jacket is fully lined in taupe satin
- Both pieces are hand whipstitched in deerskin leather string
- Jacket closes up the front with large round deerskin buttons, the pants close up the front on either side with these same buttons
- Jacket is princess seamed, front and back
- Darted back neckline/shoulders
- Jacket has a tailored fit
- Pants are mid-rise
- Wide cut long flared bell legs on the pants
- Fitted rear and thighs
- Gorgeous original hand painted floral designs on the collar of the jacket and thighs of the pants, in immaculate condition worth noting
A true collector's set, just absolutely lovely and definitely one of a kind.
Label: "Hand Crafted by Articulos de Piel for NBL - Pitiquito Sonora Mexico." NBL is North Beach Leather. The artist has signed the piece, their name is Alexis
Materials: Deerskin leather
Condition: Pristine condition for its age, so soft and pliable, zero brittleness
Size: Medium. Jacket fits a 32-35 inch bust (model is a 36D), up to 31 inch waist, up to 44 inch hips, and 19 inches total length. Pants fit a 28 inch waist, 11.5 inch rise, up to 40 inch hip, and 44 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.