Rare 1960s Lilac Suede w/ Shearling "Abercrombie & Fitch" Penny Lane Coat
Regular price $1,200.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The absolute coziest piece for the chillier months, this piece comes from the secret Butch Wax archives! Rare original 1960s lilac purple suede princess Penny Lane coat by “Abercrombie and Fitch of New York, Chicago, and San Francisco!”
- Fully lined in cream shearling
- Fluffy shearling collar, cuffs, and hem
- Closes up the front with silver metal buttons
- Side hip pockets lined in suede
- Tailored to fit beautifully, a true princess silhouette
- So soft and cozy, it feels like you’re receiving a giant hug
- Beautiful cool tone lilac shade, really unusual
- So soft and supple, zero dryness or stiffness
Label: "Abercrombie & Fitch - New York, Chicago, San Francisco"
Materials: Suede leather, shearling
Size: Small to medium. Accommodates a 32-36 inch bust, a 26-30 inch waist, up to 42 inch hips, 47 inches total length.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.