Rare 1970s Smoking Cigarettes Novelty Print Stretch Jumpsuit
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hey you bad girl! Light 'em up!
Absolutely iconic, arguably one of the most coveted pieces of 1970s/early 1980s fashion, the elusive smoking cigarettes jumpsuit!
Original 1970s does 1940s inky black stretch knit hourglass jumpsuit with cream smoking cigarettes print all over it!
- Crisscross bodice that hooks with a hidden hook and eye
- Deep v neckline
- Hidden talon zipper from waist down in the front
- Nipped defined waist lined in elastic
- Slim cut cigarette legs
- Hourglass silhouette
- The cigarettes and smoke are cream with neon magenta-red tips on the cigarettes
- Stretchy and so comfortable
Label: "JC Penny Fashions"
Materials: Poly knit blend
Condition: Excellent, a couple minor pulls on the inner crotch, not noticeable at all when on
Size: Small to large. Accommodates a 34-40 inch bust, a 26-36 inch waist, 36-43 inch hips, and 58.5 inches total length
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.