The Ultimate 1960s Semi Sheer Glowing Chiffon Mega Caftan w/ Attached Under-Slip
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Let me tell you, this thing is so fabulous, I almost couldn’t bear to part with it! Original 1960s glowing floral chiffon mega caftan by “Styled by Beatrice Pines!” The caftan itself is semi sheer with a built in underneath nylon jersey slip. Trust me, once you get this thing on, you are not going to want to take it off. It makes you feel so glamorous and it feels like wearing nothing at all! Palm Springs trip anyone? The crème de la crème of vintage loungewear.
- Back talon zipper with hook and eye closure
- built in pale pink nylon attached slip, stretches
- extremely wide cut caftan, soooo much fabric, so dramatic
- holes for your wrists and hands to poke out
- high collar neckline trimmed in gold lurex squiggle woven trim
- the colors on this piece are extremely vibrant and all revolve around various shades of neon pink, yellow, and orange. Like a glorious sunset, heavy on the pinks!
Materials: Chiffon, nylon jersey, metallic lurex
Label: “Styled by Beatrice Pines”
Size: One size fits many, 58 inches total length.