Vintage Designer "Vivienne Westwood Anglomania" 2 Piece Inky Black Satin Suit w/ Unique Cut Full Skirt
In true Vivienne Westwood fashion, the perfect combination of classic elegance meets punk avant-garde. I absolutely love this suit! Inky black matte satin two piece suit with square cut full skirt that hangs into points! Made by “Vivienne Westwood Anglomania.”
- Jacket features a wide portrait collar that sticks up in a 3-D fashion framing your décolleté beautifully.
- Jacket closes in a double breasted style with two large black lucite buttons
- Jacket is fully lined in satin
- The skirt is cut in a rectangle shape and drapes in a full silhouette when on the body
- Elastic lined waist band with belt loops
- Hidden hip pockets
- So chic and cool looking, guaranteed to receive loads of compliments on this one
Label: "Vivienne Westwood Anglomania"
Materials: Satin blend
Size: Medium to large. The jacket fits up to a 38 inch bust, a 32/34 inch waist, and 15 inches total length. The skirt accommodates up to a 40 inch waist, it is meant to wear belted. Unstretched 36 inches. The skirt is 33.5 inches total length at the longest points.
Thank you for looking, please message us with any questions you have before purchasing.